Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Willcox, Arizona!!!


So I went to Willcox with my family for Easter, and my Baptism!! The drive was about 13 hours one way but I slept most of the way. I would wake up once in awhile to eat and poop or get my diaper changed. I loved hanging out with my grandparents and my tio Alexis and tia Marissa. It was also really nice to see so much family. I felt like a princess because everybody wanted to talk to me and hold me. I also got baptized on Easter and like Father says "you can now experience your Catholic Faith in the mosh pit". I loved wearing my white dress. I will have to get used to the Arizona dryness, or put on more lotion so that my skin doesn't get so dry. I want to thank all my Family and Friends that made it to Willcox this weekend. I love you and please check out the slideshow pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment