Thursday, March 19, 2009

Favorite time of the year!!!!!

This is my favorite time of the year. This is my first NCAA basketball tournament and I can't wait to watch my favorite teams- Arizona and Texas. I didn't get to make a bracket but I would pick Arizona and Texas in the final. My parents would love to see that but somebody would be unhappy because their team lost. Today Texas is playing so I am wearing my Texas gear. Tomorrow Arizona plays and I can't wait to wear my Arizona shirt. I just turned 3 months old and I love to make a lot of noises. I also stay awake longer so I feel like a big girl. I like to wake up early still, but my parents want me to sleep longer. I hope everybody does good in their bracket. GO TEXAS, GO ARIZONA!! I have the best seat in the house. I LOVE watching sports with my papa

No comments:

Post a Comment